Be a Councillor evaluation
We've now completed the evaluation of last summer’s #BeACouncillor campaign. It shows that the campaign was effective in reaching our target audiences and resulted in a number of people coming forward to political parties to be candidates.
Some key highlights are:
- over half a million social media timelines reached
- 923 views of our ‘Be a councillor’ microsite
- 400 people engaged with at various events
- 20 people registered for more information on becoming a councillor
- 65% of people who registered an interest met one or more of the target market characteristics.
Thank you again to those who helped to promote the campaign. If you'd like a copy of the full evaluation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .