Spotlight on....our Modern Slavery campaign
Our Modern Slavery campaign launched in July and will run until late October. The campaign is designed to raise awareness of the signs of modern slavery and to encourage residents to report suspicions. Please continue to talk about the campaign with your constituents and, if tweeting, use the hashtag #HiddenInPlainSight. Campaign results so far include:
- Reach of over 1 million on social media with over 600 clicks
- PR coverage including BBC Surrey
- Over 1,000 visitors to the modern slavery pages on our website
- 1,600 fold-out cards distributed to partners and the public
- Over 700 pledges from local people to support the campaign (you can pledge here)
- 97% campaign awareness level among staff
The full campaign evaluation will look at any increases in reporting.
Campaign lead: Katherine Lloyd.